After a year-long hiatus, I’m starting to get back into making language charts. Today’s offering is an (admittedly obscure) Ugaritic alphabet chart:
Just finished the aforementioned Russian alphabet chart:
It’s available in PDF as usual.
I’m working on a Russian alphabet chart at the moment. Things are mostly in place, with some spacing to do on some of the IPA bits, possibly adding cursive, and then sending the chart to some Russian speakers for proofing. It’s close.
Updated the Latin 1st conjugation chart — the passive subjunctive pluperfect plural was incorrectly using the singular forms. Thanks to John Batali for the heads up!
Updated the Latin declensions chart with a fix for fructus, which was incorrectly feminine (it’s masculine). Thanks to Chih-cheng Yuan for the heads up!
Today I’m releasing a Sahidic Coptic alphabet chart and worksheet. The chart:
And the worksheet:
I’ve wanted to put the Thai alphabet up on our wall so my kids can start learning it, and I’ve learned a lot about design since I made the Thai script card (which was really just a touchup on an existing card design I received in the MTC), so I made a new Thai consonants chart:
This one adds the consonant class (low/medium/high) and colors the initial consonant transliteration so it’s clearer.
I made it in PlotDevice, using a setup very similar to the Latin conjugation charts — YAML data file with a script that turns it into a PDF.
I’m planning to make two companion charts later — one for vowels and one for the miscellaneous marks, numerals, tones, etc.