As an experiment in the spirit of working in public, and to foster more human connection, I hold ad hoc office hours via video chat, open to anyone, about any topic (except politics, see below).
If you’d like to talk with me:
- Email me with a list of three time slots that work for you (including the timezone if you’re not on Mountain Time; I’m in Utah).
- Plan on fifteen minutes for the call.
- Let me know which platform you’d like to use. I can do Zoom, FaceTime, Google Hangouts, or Google Meet.
- Audio-only is fine, if that’s what you prefer.
- It’s fine to have someone else with you if that helps you feel more at ease.
- I’ll probably be just as nervous as you.
And, for history’s sake, here’s the blog post introducing these office hours, along with other related posts.
Why not politics?
It’s draining. I’d rather talk about other things.