As an experiment in the spirit of working in public, and to foster more human connection, I hold ad hoc office hours via video chat, open to anyone, about any topic (except politics, see below).
If you’d like to talk with me:
- Email me with a list of three time slots that work for you (including the timezone if you’re not on Mountain Time; I’m in Utah).
- Plan on fifteen minutes for the call.
- Let me know which platform you’d like to use. I can do Zoom, FaceTime, Google Hangouts, or Google Meet.
- Audio-only is fine, if that’s what you prefer.
- It’s fine to have someone else with you if that helps you feel more at ease.
- I’ll probably be just as nervous as you.
Why not politics?
It’s draining. I’d rather talk about other things.