The Book of Mormon: Reader’s Edition
About the book
For this reader’s edition, I’ve removed the verse numbers, reparagraphed the text, and reorganized the chapters according to the first edition (with two or three small exceptions).
A print edition is coming in the near future.
What it looks like
This edition © 2018 Benjamin Crowder. All rights reserved.
Text of the Book of Mormon © 2018 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.
The text of this edition is licensed from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with the following disclaimer: The Product offered by Benjamin Crowder is neither made, provided, approved, nor endorsed by, Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Any content or opinions expressed, implied, or included in or with the Product offered by Benjamin Crowder are solely those of Benjamin Crowder and not those of Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Related blog posts
- 2.1 (31 Aug 2018): Fixed two typos
- 2.0 (2 Aug 2017): Initial release using licensed text
- 1.5 (6 Apr 2015): Fixed more typos (“the the” and “exccept”)
- 1.4 (26 Jun 2012): Fixed several typos
- 1.3 (2 Nov 2011): Fixed typo in 2 Nephi 6
- 1.2.1 (15 Sep 2011): Fixed accidental paragraph break in 1 Nephi 3
- 1.2 (11 Sep 2011): Changed author to “Ben Crowder (Editor)”
- 1.1 (10 Sep 2011): Kindle release plus formatting updates for EPUB
- 1.0 (28 Jun 2010): Initial release (EPUB)
If you have feedback or questions, feel free to email me.