- 1st Conjugation Chart (PDF)
- 2nd Conjugation Chart (PDF)
- 3rd Conjugation Chart (PDF)
- 3rd i-stem Conjugation Chart (PDF)
- 4th Conjugation Chart (PDF)
About the chart
Shows the main Latin verb conjugations with endings color-coded for easy memorization. The source is on GitHub.
3rd i-stem Conjugation
Related blog posts
- 17 Jul 2018: Fixed active subjunctive perfects (removed inadvertent macrons), thanks to Alphonsus Deodatus
- 17 Oct 2016: Fixed 1st conjugation passive indicative future perfect 1st-person singular, thanks to Denny Robinson
- 25 May 2016: Fixed 1st conjugation passive subjunctive pluperfect plural (blog post), thanks to John Batali
- 27 Apr 2016: Fixed order of infinitives
- 29 Jan 2016: Fixed labels on 4th conjugation chart
- 2 Mar 2015: Initial release
If you have feedback or questions, feel free to email me.