The Book of Mormon: Reader’s Edition
- Download EPUB
- Download Kindle
- Download PDF
- Download wide-margin edition PDF
Buy paperback edition
- Other languages
About the book
For this reader’s edition, I’ve removed the verse numbers, reparagraphed the text, and reorganized the chapters according to the first edition (with two or three small exceptions).
The wide-margin edition is spiral-bound and has extra wide margins, similar to the study edition.
Note: there are no chapter headings or footnotes in this edition, by design.
What the paperback looks like
What the wide-margin edition looks like
What the ebook edition looks like
If you’d like it in a language not listed below, email me. The prices are slightly different because the number of pages is slightly different in each edition.
Spanish — El Libro de Mormón
Portuguese — O Livro de Mórmon
This edition © 2019 Benjamin Crowder. All rights reserved.
Text of the Book of Mormon © 2019 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.
The text of this edition is licensed from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with the following disclaimer: The Product offered by Benjamin Crowder is neither made, provided, approved, nor endorsed by, Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Any content or opinions expressed, implied, or included in or with the Product offered by Benjamin Crowder are solely those of Benjamin Crowder and not those of Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Related blog posts
December 18, 2019
December 7, 2019
October 23, 2018
Licensed text release
August 2, 2017
Initial Kindle release
September 10, 2011
Initial EPUB release
June 28, 2010
- Other reader’s edition posts
- 2019 Dec 18 — Released Portuguese version (PDF/Lulu/EPUB/Kindle)
- 2019 Dec 7 — Released Spanish version (PDF/Lulu/EPUB/Kindle)
- 2018 Oct 23 — Released retypeset print edition (PDF/Lulu) and new wide margin edition (PDF/Lulu)
- 2018 Aug 31 — Fixed two typos
- 2017 Aug 2 — Initial release using licensed text
- 2015 Apr 6 — Fixed more typos (“the the” and “exccept”)
- 2012 Jun 26 — Fixed several typos
- 2011 Nov 2 — Fixed typo in 2 Nephi 6
- 2011 Sep 15 — Fixed accidental paragraph break in 1 Nephi 3
- 2011 Sep 11 — Changed author to “Ben Crowder (Editor)”
- 2011 Sep 10 — Kindle release plus formatting updates for EPUB
- 2010 Jun 28 — Initial release (EPUB)