I’ve missed doing language charts, so I put together one of the Egyptian uniliterals:

EgyptianUniliteralsChart.png

To go along with it, I’ve also made some worksheets, intended to be printed and filled out:

EgyptianUniliteralsWorksheet-Graded.png

The graded worksheet is a new idea I had, to gradually introduce new characters over the course of the worksheet. Both my wife and I worked through it and by the end we both felt fairly confident in our newfound knowledge of the uniliterals.

Oh, and I made all of these in PlotDevice. It’s quite handy, especially for the worksheets where I’m generating the contents programmatically.