Doctrine & Covenants: Reader’s Edition
About the book
For this reader’s edition, I’ve removed the verse numbers, reparagraphed the text, and reorganized the sections chronologically, and given each section a name.
A print edition is coming in the near future.
What it looks like
This edition © 2017 Benjamin Crowder. All rights reserved.
Text of the Doctrine & Covenants © 2017 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.
The text of this edition is licensed from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with the following disclaimer: The Product offered by Benjamin Crowder is neither made, provided, approved, nor endorsed by, Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Any content or opinions expressed, implied, or included in or with the Product offered by Benjamin Crowder are solely those of Benjamin Crowder and not those of Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Related blog posts
- 2.0 release (2 Aug 2017)
- Initial Kindle release (12 Sep 2011)
- Initial EPUB/PDF/Lulu release (16 Apr 2010)
- 2.0 (2 Aug 2017): Initial release using licensed text
- 1.2 (13 Jan 2013): Typo fixes
- 1.1 (11 Sep 2011): Kindle release plus formatting updates for EPUB
- 1.0 (16 Apr 2010): Initial release (PDF/EPUB)
If you have feedback or questions, feel free to email me.