- Simon Collison on nostalgia for the old web — a topic I will apparently never tire of
- Laurel Schwulst on personal websites — lovely metaphors
- Ethan Marcotte on design systems again — reducing the disconnect between design and code as much as possible sure seems ideal (which makes me think mainly of expanding browser dev tools to include design, though that’s still not a perfect fit)
- Austin Kleon on that quantity vs. quality parable — good to know the original source
- Austin Kleon on Gmail’s Schedule Send feature — how did I not know about this till now?
Reply via email or via office hours