The Book of Mormon: Reader’s Edition
About the book
For this reader’s edition, I’ve removed the verse numbers, reparagraphed the text, and reorganized the chapters according to the first edition (with two or three small exceptions).
A print edition is coming in the near future.
The text of this reader’s edition is licensed from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with the following disclaimer: The Product offered by Benjamin Crowder is neither made, provided, approved, nor endorsed by, Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Any content or opinions expressed, implied, or included in or with the Product offered by Benjamin Crowder are solely those of Benjamin Crowder and not those of Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
What it looks like
Related blog posts
- 2.0 (2 Aug 2017): Initial release using licensed text
- 1.5 (6 Apr 2015): Fixed more typos (“the the” and “exccept”)
- 1.4 (26 Jun 2012): Fixed several typos
- 1.3 (2 Nov 2011): Fixed typo in 2 Nephi 6
- 1.2.1 (15 Sep 2011): Fixed accidental paragraph break in 1 Nephi 3
- 1.2 (11 Sep 2011): Changed author to “Ben Crowder (Editor)”
- 1.1 (10 Sep 2011): Kindle release plus formatting updates for EPUB
- 1.0 (28 Jun 2010): Initial release (EPUB)
Doctrine & Covenants: Reader’s Edition
Reparagraphed, with verse numbers removed and titles added to sections. Available in EPUB and Kindle.
Pearl of Great Price: Reader’s Edition
Reparagraphed, with verse numbers removed. Available in EPUB and Kindle.
The Book of Mormon: Study Edition
Extra wide margins for journaling and taking notes. Available in 20 languages in PDF and hard copy (Lulu).
The Book of Mormon: Plates Edition
Organized into the small and large plates of Nephi. Available in EPUB and Kindle.
Words of the Prophets
Selected sermons from the Book of Mormon. Available in EPUB and Kindle.
Book of Mormon word frequency charts
Top 400 words by frequency. In 5 languages. Available in PDF.
Book of Mormon reading charts
In 10 languages. Available in PDF.
I love hearing from people, so don't hesitate to email me if you have questions or feedback or just want to say hi.