The Book of Mormon: Reader’s Edition
About the book
This particular copy of the text came from Project Gutenberg; I removed the verse numbers and reorganized it according to the chapters in the first edition (with two or three small exceptions), then reparagraphed it to flow with the text.
Any errors in this work are solely my responsibility. If you find anything that ought to be fixed, please e-mail me so I can make the change for the next printing. This reader’s edition is not affiliated with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in any way, but is only a labor of love by a believer.
Related blog posts
- 1.5 (6 Apr 2015): Fixed more typos (“the the” and “exccept”)
- 1.4 (26 Jun 2012): Fixed several typos
- 1.3 (2 Nov 2011): Fixed typo in 2 Nephi 6
- 1.2.1 (15 Sep 2011): Fixed accidental paragraph break in 1 Nephi 3
- 1.2 (11 Sep 2011): Changed author to “Ben Crowder (Editor)”
- 1.1 (10 Sep 2011): Kindle release plus formatting updates for EPUB
- 1.0 (28 Jun 2010): Initial release (EPUB)
I love hearing from people, so don't hesitate to email me if you have questions or feedback or just want to say hi.