The Book of Mormon: Plates Edition
- Download EPUB — version 1.3
About the book
This edition is an experimental way to read the Book of Mormon. Everything is in the same order as in the standard edition, but I’ve regrouped the books and chapters in a slightly different way.
The primary division is into the small plates of Nephi and the large plates of Nephi. I’ve also merged chapters in some of the books (like 1 Nephi) and broken up books where there were multiple authors (like Omni). While this does make for a lengthier table of contents, I’ve found it enlightening to see the structure of the Book of Mormon in a new light.
These changes notwithstanding, the core message of the Book of Mormon remains the same: that Jesus is the Christ, the Lamb of God, our Savior and our Redeemer, and only through him can we truly be happy.
Related blog posts
- Initial EPUB release (6 Aug 2010)
- 1.3 (6 Apr 2015): Fixed more typos (“the the” and “exccept”)
- 1.2 (26 Jun 2012): Fixed several typos
- 1.1 (2 Nov 2011): Fixed typo in 2 Nephi and reformatted
- 1.0 (6 Aug 2010): Initial release (EPUB)