About the chart
Shows the main Latin noun declensions with endings color-coded for easy memorization. The source is on GitHub.
What it looks like
There’s also an alternate version with the vocative included and the forms in a slightly different order (nominative, vocative, accusative, genitive, dative, ablative).
Related blog posts
- Vocative source addition (29 Jan 2016)
- 2.0 release notes (4 Nov 2015)
- Preview post (13 May 2009)
- Initial release (12 Nov 2009)
- 16 Jun 2016: Fixed ablative singular of mare (missing macron), thanks to Heikki Malkki
- 17 May 2016: Fixed gender of frūctus (it’s masculine, not feminine), thanks to Chih-cheng Yuan
- 29 Jan 2016: Added vocative version source to repo
- 4 Nov 2015: Update to 2.0
- 12 Nov 2009: Initial release
If you have feedback or questions, feel free to email me.